Saturday, February 6, 2010

I'M IN!!!!

On Thursday I received a letter and at the top of that letter it said:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You've have been accepted into the Practical Nursing program!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!! I start Feb. 11, 2011!!!

I am SOOOO excited!! Such an incredible sense of relief, accomplishment, joy. It's been such a long struggle but SO worth it. I am still hoping/praying that I will get into Saskatoon this year, but if not that's okay too. I KNOW that in 3 years I will be done school....ahhhhhhh.....3 years is not a long time.

Thankyou to everyone for all your words of encouragement, love, support, and prayers.

 I'M IN!!!!

5 comments:

missLaura said...

that is great news! congrats Jackie!!!

Sharon said...

Congratulations!!! You're all-nighter was worth it. :)

The Big Blue Sky said...

YIPEE!! Congrats my girl, we are so happy for you!! You can do it!!

stone's eye view said...

That is wonderful.

Russ, Beth & Eli said...

whoa whoa. This is news to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...