Sunday, February 14, 2010

A new stage...aahhhh!!! ;0)



So we've come to my most favorite, wonderful, stressless stage.....hahaha...YA RIGHT!!!

Rylan is crawling. This video is sweet and is how he crawls when he's upstairs (I don't know if it's because the floor is slippery, but it cracks me up). Downstairs  (on the carpet) he's a crawling/climbing/pulling up on EVERYTHING machine.

With Nathan I had my house baby proofed when he was born..hehe..but I really need to get things proofed or my poor little man is going to never be allowed on the ground again...hehe. I forgot how stealth like babies can be, and how incredible their eyesights are. How is it possible to see a teeny piece of paper(smaller than the size of a pea) across the room and under the rocking chair? My housekeeping skills are going to be kicked up a notch....or maybe paper is a good form of fiber. It also was a lot easier to keep things clean without a big brother making messes all over the place.

Oh well...it's fun moving onto this next stage with the little guy. And as you can see Nathan is loving it....well loving to tease Rylan but I guess it makes Rylan try harder.

1 comment:

Fieguth's said...

he is getting waaaayyyy to big :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...