Saturday, February 20, 2010

My little crawler

Rylan LOVES to crawl. You can just tell that he feels SOOOO cool. Yesterday after I changed his tooshie I put him on the floor and he started to crawl away, then paused, looked back at me, then smiled, then crawled a little more...repeat a few times. I got down behind him and said that I was going to get him. Rylan started giggling and tried to quickly crawl away(well his quickly, which was like watching Bambi trying to skate). I kept telling him I was going to get him and he laughed he kept trying to get away from me and was giggling so hard. I grabbed him and "ate" his belly and the belly laugh that came from that little boy made my week...it was full on hilarious. We did this for a while until I was afraid that the poor child was going to puke...hehe.

It is so fun seeing his little personality really starting to come out, and he is definately going to be a little teaser.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

such a fun age! and such a fun mom!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...